It’s concert time, however as usual something goes wrong.
- Cheerful – got concert tickets and is happy about it
- Loyal – sticking with her friend on the lie to her mother, wanting her to come with her
- Sensitive to others needs – wanting to help her friend more when her mom had originally said no
- Warm – loves to hear about her boyfriend and when others are talking about him.
- Defends own beliefs – when someone comes after her mom for having Rory so young, she defends her
- Willing to take a stand – telling her friends to not go when they want to leave the concert to go with boys
This episode is another episode where there is a mix. However, overall I feel that Rory is more feminine as there are more feminine traits.
Shared by: Hannah Bues
Image Credit: https://www.netflix.com/watch/70155618?trackId=14170286&tctx=1000df942e-d520-44a2-a474-249509b37fac-167291652b9d5b3-9587-424a-94d8-6a26652c2cc2_41987585X3XX160270107857352b9d5b3-9587-424a-94d8-6a26652c2cc2_ROOT