Rory goes on a double date, but she lies to her mom!!
- Sensitive to others needs – wanting to help her friend get set up with a guy
- Loyal – still with her boyfriend
- Affectionate – with her boyfriend
- Sympathetic – feeling bad when her mom finds out that she lied to her.
- Compassionate – when her friend had to be stuck at home Rory felt bad for her.
- Cheerful – excited when her mom did well on her exam
- Defends own beliefs – sticking up for her friend
Overall, I feel that Rory is more feminine in this episode as we can see from the traits above. This is once again another episode where Rory is more feminine.
Shared by: Hannah Bues
Image Credit: https://www.netflix.com/watch/80014142?trackId=14170286&tctx=100d8448df-0655-44ea-844b-5f871b3232c2-6546325619897fdef-b30c-42c9-9825-c7f2e41ac0fd_56786755X3XX1602698690096