Rory finally gets back together with her boyfriend!
- Emotional – gets sentimental when she finds the box of her old stuff with her ex boyfriend that her mom was supposed to throw away
- Cheerful – happy that she has a new outlook on life after her discussion with her mom
- Her and her mother both have good news to share at the end of the episode and they are very happy about it.
- Eager to soothe hurt feelings – finally wanting to make up with her ex boyfriend and apologize for what all happened
- Wanting to make someone at school feel better when they think she is going on a date with a boy this girl likes when she really isn’t
- When her ex boyfriend randomly shows up at their school she wants to make things right
- Childlike – upset when her ex boyfriend decided to change his shifts and is not there when she thought he would be.
- Shy – when she was supposed to go to her ex boyfriends to talk to him she backs out at the last minute
- Sensitive to others needs – brought her notes to school to help her friend out
- Affectionate – finally expresses her true feelings to her ex boyfriend and that she loves him. She then kisses him forcefully.
Masculine Traits: None
Rory is feminine in this episode as there are no masculine traits shown.
Shared by: Hannah Bues
Image Credit: https://www.netflix.com/watch/80014150?trackId=200257858