Rory is still working on getting over her breakup.
- Feminine – still trying to help her mom find a “fake” boyfriend as a game
- Emotional – still upset over her breakup from her ex. Dean
- Childlike – still not going to places her ex might be to avoid seeing him
- Upset when her friend is just doing schoolwork with her ex boyfriend
- Running away to her grandparents after the fight with her mom
- Sensitive to others needs – eager to hear how her mother is feeling after her grandmother brings up the fact that she’s knows she’s there
- Eager to soothe hurt feelings – wanting to apologize for running away to her mom
- Cheerful – her mood has changed now that she has done through her tantrum and talked to her mother about everything.
- Forceful – getting very defensive with everyone about anything due to her being upset about Dean
- Willing to take risks – leaving without letting her mother know where she is going
While there are more masculine traits than usual in this episode, Rory is overall more feminine.
Shared by: Hannah Bues
Image Credit: https://www.netflix.com/watch/80014150?trackId=200257858