During this episode, Pam, Oscar, Darryl, and Michael go to Valley View High School for a job fair. They are trying to recruit kids for internships at Dunder Mifflin.
- Because of the job fair, Darryl dresses up. In front of the entire office Michael says “why are you dressed like you are applying for a loan?”
- Michael says that Pam will be eye candy.
- In the middle of Pam talking to a high schooler named Justin, Michael interrupts and says that he does not belong at Dunder Mifflin. He also said that he should be a janitor.
- Michael sends Pam back to the office to get a sheet of Dunder Mifflin paper rather than non-under Mifflin paper that she got from her old art room.
- Dwight calls Michael to tell him that the entire office has left except for him and Angela. He answers the phone with “what do you want”
- When Michael sees Oscar playing basketball at another booth and he takes one of the balls and says “game over” and kicks the ball in the gym full of people.
- Michael introduces Pam to Justin as “the office hottie and that she will do him”
- Michael commanders the microphone and says that all of the other companies suck.
Shared by: Ian Chomeau
Image Credit: http://keithp23.blogspot.com/2008/05/office-recap-review-job-fair.html